The project Quordle was engineered by David Mah and later polished for quality by Freddie Meyer. A group of game fans enjoyed playing Doodle, which inspired the aspiration to create a most difficult Wordle spin-off.
Over two million users play daily , & this number seemingly keeps growing. So if you are curious to see why is such a massive hit with Wordle fans, we have written a guide that illustrates how to install and play on your Android device.
How does Quordle Work?
You have to guess four five-letter words, & you are provided nine tries to solve all four. The letter in the words you think will count to-wards all four-word puzzles.
The right strategy is to uncover as much information as possible in the 1st few attempts & then narrow it down to the actual words later.
Who is behind Quordle?
Also, like Wordle, was created by some guy (his name is Freddie Meyer) who had been playing Doodle (a two-word Wordle challenge) with some friends in January. Another guy in their group, David Mah, came up with and Meyer perfected it. So now it’s got a million players.
How many chances are there in Quordle?
The five-letter word of the day can be guessed up to six times, with feedback provided after each guess.
Wordle will highlight one of the correct letters in a yellow colour if a player correctly recognises it. The highlighting is in green if the letter is also in the proper place in the word.
Is There a Time Limit on Quordle?
Wordle can be completed once each day. That’s right, no three-hour time-wasting Wordle sessions while you’re supposed to be working.
About as good as it gets for me, Quordle-wise. pic.twitter.com/cW17Q9Nx7G
— Absorbine Sr. (@Dannyboi407) July 13, 2022
However, the game resets at midnight each day, so if you’re eager, you can stay up & complete it while everyone else is asleep.
What Do the Red Letters Mean in Quordle?
When you guess, letters will turn grey, yellow or red. Gray means the letter isn’t in the word & cannot be used again, yellow means the letter is in the dish & must be included in each subsequent guess, & red means the letter is in the exact position within the word & is locked in place.
How to Install Quordle on Your Android Devices?
Like any progressive web, you can install this game through the Chrome browser, & it will be a function like a native Android app, similar to installing Wordle in our previous guide.
What is the Quordle’s Future?
Everyone is welcome to play to their heart’s content because the developers have no plans to make any money from it. You may fall in love with this Wordle alternative once you have overcome its difficulty spike. So do not miss out on playing. It could be the next word puzzle game to sweep the web. If you still cannot get enough of word games after playing, you can check out some of the right word games on Android.
How to Play Quordle?
If you are already familiar with Wordle, it’ll be easy to understand ruleset. You have to guess four 5-letter words, & you are provided nine tries to solve all four. The letter in the words you think will count towards all four-word puzzles. The right strategy is to uncover as much information as possible in the 1st few attempts & then narrow it down to the actual words later. The puzzle changes daily, and you’ll be able to view & share your results.
- The 2×2 grid is displayed, leaving five empty boxes in each row. The boxes fill once you begin guessing the word. To review the rulesets, tap on the circular question mark icon next to ‘practice.’
- The Practice simulates how a typical puzzle plays. Using your on-screen keyboard, type a five-letter word guess & tap Enter.
- Inputting a word will display a letter color in each word’s space. Like Wordle, yellow means the letter in the wrong spot, but in the world, green means the letters are in the correct location, & grey illustrates the letter is not in the word. The helpful feature unique to Quordle is how the notes on the keyboard visually reflect the status of the letters on the grid; if one out of 4 words has ‘C’ in the right spot, the ‘C’ key is quartered filled with green & behaves like a coordinate to a specific word’s position.
- If you feel ready to tackle the daily puzzle, tap on Daily. Each word guess counts in this mode, & you only have nine tries to solve everything.
- You will see ‘Quordle Complete’ at the top once you’ve finished the puzzle. The timer for the next Quordle that comes online is displayed under the completion message. Congratulations, you’ve solved the daily puzzle.