Terry Lee Flenory is a well-known American entrepreneur, businessman, drug supplier & investor from Detroit, Michigan, United States. Flenory is famous with inside the USA as the more youthful brother of Demetrius Flenory, aka Big Meech, regarded for his unlawful sports like drug trafficking and cash laundering, and the founding father of a cash laundering business enterprise named Black Mafia Family (BMF).
[powerkit_toc title=”Table of Contents” depth=”2″ min_count=”4″ min_characters=”1000″ btn_hide=”true” default_state=”expanded”]
Terry Lee Flenory is a Cocaine Kingpin who was one of the heads of the drug trafficking organization Mafia Family alongside his brother Demetrius Flenory. During their operations, their group was able to bring in about 270 million dollars in profits. They are later caught and sentenced to jail. Terry’s net worth is estimated to be around $200, 0000.
|Full Name||Terry P.O. Lee Flenory|
|Nick Name||Southwest T.|
|Birth||10 January 1972|
|Birthplace||Detroit, Michigan, United States of America|
|Profession||American Entrepreneur, Businessman, Drug Supplier, and Investor|
|Years Active||1990 – 2005|
|Age||50 years (as of 2022)|
|Hair Length||Short, Curly|
|Ethnicity||Mixed (African Descent)|
|Education||School – Local High School in America|
|Graduation||College – High School Graduated, But no data about University|
Strengthening & achieving a muscular and athletic body cannot be dealt with by everyone. No doubt, Terry Lee Flenory height is estimated as 5 ft (1.52 m) 8 inches (ca. 20 cm. Furthermore, his weight is approximately 80 kg. Terry had black eyes, and he was blessed with black hair.
Early Life of Terry
Terry grew up in Detroit & started to sell crack cocaine when they were just in high school. By the time Terry was only 18 years old, the two began to distribute kilograms upon kilograms of cocaine to 12 different states.
Some good news came about Terry in 2021 as he was released from prison with the nation trying to contain the pandemic & another outbreak. Though he still has six years left to serve in prison, he was able to escape and stay in home confinement.
50 Cent Trolls Diddy Over Big Meech’s Brother Collecting Debts: https://t.co/okVXflv2Ix
Black Mafia Family kingpin Terry “Southwest T” Flenory’s prison release has provided lots of material for 50 Cent’s social media trolling.
After taunting Irv Gotti about the Murder Inc. fo…
— BSM00TH (@Bsm00T) May 7, 2020
His brother Demetrius is also trying to seek release from prison now as his lawyers are arguing about the health problems he has. If this were to happen, then the two brothers might reunite soon.
Talking approximately his love existence then, Terry is a married person. According to his Instagram profile, Terry was married to his spouse named Teresa Welch. According to our research, Tonesa is an Executive-manufacturer of Notorious Queens and a logo influencer.
Terry shared masses of pix with Welch on his social media handles. As in line with his IG profile, Terry has collaborated with many girl commercial enterprise executives and entertainers; there aren’t any good records to be had approximately his children. Moreover, Terry loves kids and has shared many pix with his nephew, siblings, and nieces.
Terry Flenory’s Only Child
It’s not clear if he has any children or whether he fathers a child. Despite this, he has a special place in his heart for youngsters. His nieces, nephews, and siblings have all seen photos of him online. Unfortunately, there aren’t enough specifics in the case of his daughter or son.
Black Mafia Family
Black Mafia Family founders Demetrius “Big Meech” Flenory and Terry “Southwest T” Flenory began selling cocaine throughout the United States in 1985 through their Los Angeles-based drug supplier and direct contacts with Mexican drug cartels. They had established cocaine distribution sales throughout the USA. Demetrius Flenory and Terry Flenory ran the Black Mafia Family’s two principal distribution centers in Atlanta and Los Angeles.
The Black Mafia Family, led by Demetrius Flenory, formed BMF Entertainment in the early 2000s as a front corporation to launder money from cocaine sales and get legal recognition for itself. Bleu DaVinci was the sole artist of BMF Entertainment, which served as both a promoter and a record label for many well-known hip-hop singers. The extravagant lifestyles of Demetrius Flenory and the Black Mafia Family made them famous in hip-hop.
Brother of Terry Flenory
There is a Nicole Flenory in the family of Big Meech and Terry. Following the show, BMF became very familiar with her. Their sister’s youth will be squandered with brothers like Terry and Big Meech. Unfortunately, her upbringing was not good. Currently, Nicole is living in the state of Michigan.
Net Worth and Career
Two started to accumulate massive cash through the organization. However, they also began to have more problems as their operations grew since Terry Lee Flenory was unhappy with his brother Demetrius’s lifestyle since he would be partying & showing off. Terry Lee had the fear that would create the attention towards them. For 16 years since their starting, they were amazingly able to keep their operations a good secret since they operated that way.
But they were getting too big not to get noticed and thus eventually caught the attention of the DEA, who started to collect evidence on their actions silently. Terry Lee Flenory phone had been tapped & the DEA had the records of 6 months of his phone calls, and this proved to be their point of downfall as the two brothers couldn’t compete against the evidence against them in court and pleaded guilty.
Terry’s Success and Achievements
- Flenory brothers efficaciously handled their drug trafficking lifestyles and coped with many unlawful sports for years.
- They made the notorious Black Mafia Family (BMF).
- In September 2001, they were given their movie collection named Black Mafia Family, wherein American actor Da’Vinchi performed the position of Terry Lee Flenory.
Terry Flenory’s Death:
Rumors recommend Southwest T become shot dead. However, no legitimate assets have shown the information as of now. According to the Social media document, on 26 September 2021, He was shot dead. It’s unsure how the rumors started; however, because the statistics have now no longer been verified, it’d be wise to mention he’s nevertheless alive.
Some Facts About Terry Lee Flenory:
- Terry Lee Flenory is likewise called Southwest T amongst his fans.
- He has additionally collaborated with many well-known rappers and singers.
- Terry Lee Flenory favorite tagline is walk faith, not by sight.
- More than 193K followers (as of September 2021) on his Instagram profile.
- “Da Vinci,” a famous actor in Hollywood, performed the role of Terry Lee Flenory in a series. The Flenory brothers named the series Black Mafia Family back in 2001.
- The bustling and destructive Black Mafia group leader Terry Lee Flenory is praised by people worldwide. Furthermore, Black Mafia Family founder Terry had a stunning fan following on social media accounts. Moreover, he had 193k devotees on Instagram.
- Flenory launched countless brands and advertised them on Social Media. Furthermore, Terry owns the most successful brand, “Southwest Black Magic.”
- Being a smoker, he loves to smoke cigars.
- He has additionally released diverse brands.
- Terry Lee Flenory handled the drug trafficking business, making the world a destructive company Enterprise named Black Mafia Family. Furthermore, they came up with countless unlawful litigation like caffeine selling and drug dealing. Moreover, it is said that Terry Lee Flenory was shot and killed by police. Additionally, it is claimed that Terry Lee Flenory is alive as the Terry Lee Flenory family hasn’t revealed anything about him.
- Terry Lee Flenory, the cigarette lover, collaborated with the most famous rappers and singers and earned fame from his fans.